There are a few methods or styles of making a representation. Every one of these procedures has its particular cycle and media uncommonly utilized for making the outline. The visual craftsman should in this way acquaint himself well with a specific procedure prior to receiving and utilizing it for the creation of a visual depiction item. Instances of a portion of the strategies in outline are:
1. Pen and wash-This representation strategy includes the drawing of the diagrams of the delineation in pencil. Ink is utilized to go over the attracted traces pencil. At the point when it is dried, a little amount of the ink is weakened with water in a lighter tone. Brush is utilized to apply the paint at the more obscure zones of the drawing. The painted territories are washed to make different tones to draw out the types of the delineation. The layouts are made more grounded by the utilization of pen lines. It is utilized for lists, town and market scenes, style plan magazines, book covers and so on
2. Pen and ink-This is the utilization of pen and ink to draw the layouts of the drawing and utilizing any of the concealing strategies to draw out the structures in the drawing. It is utilized for delineations in books, papers and magazines.
3. Level shading painting-In this procedure, the tones are painted level with no degree in tone. The edges of the areas of the painted drawings are sharp and particular, setting the distinction in the different pieces of the drawing. It is utilized for representations in story books, street signs, welcoming cards and so on.
4. Reasonable composition This is the attracting of objects to show incredible subtleties as they really show up in nature. It is utilized for promotion, design magazine and representations in books.
5. Outline This is the making of the blueprints of an attracting pencil and filling the inward part consistently with dark paint or ink. Outline drawings don’t show subtleties simply the layouts that characterize the articles are appeared. They are utilized for street signs, bundle images, outlines in design magazines and so forth
6. Cartooning-This is the production of silly or ironical figures with misrepresented structures. This delineation method is utilized for showing youngsters books, papers, magazines and so forth
7. Photography-This is the making of efforts of genuine articles and scenes by the utilization of a camera. It gives the specific similarity of the items and scenes. Photos are utilized for banners, magazines, papers and so on.